Custom Search

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Spritually mature...

BIBLE MEDITATION:
Galatians 6:1 - “If a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.”

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:
As a young boy in Florida, I loved to collect coconuts and sell them. One day while up a tree, I was using my right hand to disconnect a coconut when the palm frond let go. I fell on the grass, but my left arm fell on the sidewalk. It was a bad situation. My brother was there, and he saw what happened to me. As I was lying there, having fallen, what did I need? Well, I didn’t need a lecture. I didn’t need my brother to go around to the community and say, “Did you hear about Adrian?” I didn’t need for him to come along and shoot me to put me out of my misery. What I needed was restoration.

ACTION POINT:
Do you have a brother or a sister in Christ who is overtaken with a fault? If so, go and restore him; restore her.

No comments:

Post a Comment